The Men's Group meets on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
- Jesus Modelled: To be modelled on how Jesus took time out for fellowship with His disciples.
- Fellowship: To be based in fellowship, not works, not being religious or trying to be “spiritual” but rather in being real and open with each other.
- Inwardly Developing, Outward Working: Through fellowship, to grow towards being inwardly developing and equipping but be outward focused and working.
- Christ Centred: To be Christ centred, founded and focused. Not in a “religious” or superficial way, but in identifying and acknowledging that this group is based upon, in, and through, Jesus.
- Respectful & Confidential: To be place where we respect others and other’s viewpoints and can feel safe. We don’t have to agree with what others say, but we need to respect, and treat as confidential, what is said.
[contact-form-7 id="1971" title="Men's Breakfast RSVP"]